***Important Info regarding Friday, November 3rd***
1. Tomorrow, while you are with your assigned teacher, you must do the following:
a. Individually, you will create a news story relating to a school event using a unique angle that no other news station has tackled. b. You must be original and creative. Think outside the box. I do not want to read the conventional school-related story. c. You will create a video/audio script for this assignment. d. The student with the best story will win a professional head shot taken by AFR Photography. A head shot is always a great tool to have to spruce up your resume. Consider this while writing your stories.
Friday, September 1st
1. If you did not submit your task sheets, make sure you do so on Tuesday, September 5th 2. Work on your "Student Teacher" Assignments
Thursday, August 31st
1. Submit tutorial task sheets on Tuesday, September 5th. 2. Your task sheets must be typed following the criteria below:
Font: Times New Roman
Spacing: Double Spaced
Length: 1/2 page-1 page
3. You will view a 5-10 minute video tutorial that pertains to the broadcasting strand and explain what you learned in your task sheet. The url MUST be included in the word document (typed, not hand-written).
*If any of the above rules are not followed, I will not accept your task sheet.
MAS TV EPISODES:
The MAS TV episode must be completed by Friday, September 1st (by 5 o'clock pm). I will not accept it later than that.
Due on Tuesday, September 5th: News Package Organizers are due.
Tuesday, August 22nd
1. Contracts due by Friday, August 25th 2. News Package Drills due on Thursday, August 24th (before the end of class)