Students, for Ms. DeArmas's class, you will need to print out the following document. You must arrive prepared to her class tomorrow, . Every grade that she documents will be recorded in your tab for my class.
1. Submit tutorial task sheets on Tuesday, September 5th. 2. Your task sheets must be typed following the criteria below:
Font: Times New Roman
Spacing: Double Spaced
Length: 1/2 page-1 page
3. You will view a 5-10 minute video tutorial that pertains to the broadcasting strand and explain what you learned in your task sheet. The url MUST be included in the word document (typed, not hand-written).
*If any of the above rules are not followed, I will not accept your task sheet.
Tuesday, August 22nd
1. Student Contracts (signed): Friday, August 25th 2. Syllabus Quiz: Friday, August 25th 3. Submit your responses to the prompt:
What traits or characteristics do you have that will be essential to the Broadcasting magnet? Provide concrete examples of how you have expressed these traits in the past.
*Be creative and draw out a vision board highlighting where you see yourself within the next four years.
Wednesday, September 7th
1. Create a mini-bio about yourself and have it memorized by Friday. The assignment is due on Friday in a small video compilation that will showcase each member of your team. There is no time to waste.
2. Your bios should be brief, and can include information such as: a. hobbies b. reasons for joining the Broadcasting magnet c. Most influential person--or people--in your lives d. etc.
You must present with poise and confidence. It's okay if you are nervous, just don't let me see. I wish you the best of luck. Contact me if you have any questions regarding the assignment.